Become a Home Owner
Affordable Homeownership Opportunities
PCF develops and sells affordable single and two-family homes in Pawtucket and Central Falls. Prices start at $155,000 for high quality, energy efficient properties. A little bit about our units:
- Homes can be either new construction or rehab, but always include new plumbing and electrical and high quality products
- We recommend a family make at least $25,000 to afford the homes
- We maintain a waiting list of buyers at various stages of qualification
- Please see the informatation below for qualifications and our application
If you have any questions, please contact Dianny Pena at (401) 726-1173 ext 12.
In order to begin the homebuying process, PCF Development will need the following documents:
- Last two months of bank statements
- Four most recent paystubs
- Completion of the PCF Development HomeBuyer application. Home Buyer Application - English (pdf)
- Evidence of additional sources of income (SSI, child support, TDI, etc)
- 2016 and 2015 tax returns
Please gather the information above and call Dianny Pena at 726-1173 ext 12 to make an appointment. Homeownership might be just around the corner!